Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are you located?
We are located on 112 Clark St just north of casino Azrtar’s parking garage.
- When are you open?
We are open from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- What if someone cannot come in during those hours for any reason?
We will set up an appointment to meet you at a location best for you.
- Do I have to go to the body shop my insurance company says I have to go to?
No, it is always your choice to decide where and who works on your vehicle. Only you, the vehicle owner, can authorize the repairs on your vehicle.
- Will there be any hidden fees while my car is being worked on?
No, we will always be in contact with you. If anything should happen to come up, we will stop until we get in contact with you to let you know what is going on and there are no surprises. You will always know what is being done to your car.
- What if I need a rental when my car is being worked on?
We will set up a rental for you that way you are taken care of while your car is being worked on and will have one waiting for you at the time you bring your vehicle in.
- How experienced are your technicians?
All of our technicians have been to schooling for this line of work and have certificates and awards. All of our technicians have 10 years or more of experience in the field.
Got a question you don’t see? Feel free to contact us.